Thursday, March 18, 2010

Favorites

It seems like every day I gain a few more "favorite things" about Warren. Right now I love watching him ride his new scooter. I have been trying like crazy to get a good picture of him in his helmet but have had no luck. He loves to wear his helmet. Last night he rode his scooter for about an hour before we went home and worked in the garage with daddy. He wanted to keep his helmet on. LOVE IT!! Warren has a "smart sized head." The 3+ helmet wasn't even close to going on his head. He ended up with a 5+ size. Funny.





The other thing I love is just listening to him talk. He says the funniest things. I wish I could get it all on video. Trust me, I try! The best things he has been saying is: "Oh my gosh" "I can't believe it" and "Mmmm, how bout this one". We were in St. George last weekend and swimming at the pool. He likes to get out on the edge then jump in, but he doesn't like being caught. He was standing on the edge and I had my arms out to catch him. He said "how bout don't touch me mom." He's hilarious. I LOVE this age!!!


My goal this week is to get him singing his favorite songs on video. "Boom Boom, Pow" by Black Eyed Peas and "Need You Now" by Lady Antabellum. It is so freaking cute but I can't get it on camera.

1 comment:

Fisher Family said...

He is just soooo cute!