Monday, March 22, 2010

"I'm still a guy."

Have you heard that Brad Paisley song "I'm still a guy?" Andrew loves it. It is about a guy who will do some demasculating things for his woman, but to only to a point. He will hold her purse, but still likes hunting.... yada yada. Well, Warren proved to me this weekend that although he is the sweetest baby in the world, he's still a guy.
Yesterday morning I came out of the bathroom and was adjusting my skirt a bit. He looked up at me and said "oh, pretty dress mommy." Of course I melted. He says stuff like that all the time and it never gets old. So, here comes the guy part......
We were eating our standard Sunday thin pancake breakfast. Andrew and I were standing in the kitchen cleaning up a bit. Warren was still at the table finishing up. All of a sudden we hear this incredibly nasty sound. It was Warren doing that horrible throat clearing thing guys do then he SPIT ON THE FLOOR. I had to hide because I couldn't hold in the laugh. Andrew luckily held it together long enough to reprimand our little angel to let him know that it's not ok to do that. Where did he learn that?? When Andrew and I met that was one thing I told him was not ok to do around me and he never has. Boys will be boys I guess.

2 comments:

Eric said...

Thats pretty funny story and at the same time he can be very cute too.

Tricia said...

Where do kids get that from? I always blame it on nursery:)