Friday, March 12, 2010
Hips.
I don't remember my hips hurting so badly with my last pregnancy. They are KILLING me right now. I assume they are opening up because last week I had on a pair of jeans that fit just fine. I went to put them on today and it was like I had put 20 lbs on. They weren't even close to making it over the hip area. I know poundage alone is not the case because I just got on the scale. Only 1/2 lb last week. So, I am going with mother nature opening up the old hippers to prepare for a delivery when I don't even need it. Since I have to have a C-Section, can't I just keep them where they belong?? OUCH, I am so freaking grumpy right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
OUCH!!!!! I so feel your pain. I'm so sorry!
ouch is right. i still have bad hips. damn kids. i can't even run without taking 2 extra strength tylenols before and after. heres what you do.
go swimming it takes pressure off your hips.
sleep on the couch or with lots of pillows to prop up the SOB's ( the hips that is)
hang out on your hands and knees alot.
Hope they are feeling better. Sounds like no fun either
Post a Comment