After a good month of Warren getting in and out of his own crib we decided it was time to take the plunge. I really knew it was time when I walked in on him and he was standing on one of the rails balancing and slowly letting his hands go. I could just see him falling backwards on his back or even neck and really hurting himself. He needed a big boy bed.
I read that when you are ready to move your child to a big kid bed, it's a good idea to let them watch you take the crib down so they know it's not coming back. Then you are supposed to make a big deal out of putting up the new big bed. Well, poor little Warren was super stressed that his crib was coming down. He just cried and cried and laid on his mattress trying to get us to keep it in his room.
Once his new big boy bed went up, he was ok. It took about 2 rough nights to get him used to it, but he has done really well ever since. He LOVES his big boy bed.
5 comments:
So cute! Love his big boy bed. Did you paint it or find one that was red?
What the? A ham and cheese omlet after you had already gone to bed? I can barely get Jared to turn the light off! Just joking. Ahd the poop story made me throw up a little in my mouth. I probably would have just left it and put the house up for sale:) I really don't think I could have cleaned it up!
Love his big boy room!!!!
The big boy bed is the best isn't it...his room is so cute love the colors!
I love it! It looks like a magazine!
Post a Comment