Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Good bye old friend.

This may seem like a dumb post to some, but I have said it many times and I'll say it again. It's my blog and I'll post what I want.

I just felt the need to bid farewell to my little Jeep Patriot. I know it's exciting to get a new car and all, but a piece of me stayed at Doug Smith Autoplex last Saturday. Maybe it's the hormones, but I have shed more than one tear over it. To be honest I have a few right now. It was a good little car. A huge part of my life for 3 years. She was super reliable and never had a problem. She didn't take a lot of gasoline which I loved and will surely miss. We spent many great hours on road trips and put a lot of miles on her. I think my fondest memory I have with her though is bringing my first baby home in that little car. We felt so safe! I will miss you my friend. Happy trails to you!

No comments: