I know I probably talk about what a gem Andrew is a little too much, but it's my blog and I can write what I want.
Last night we were laying in bed. It was about 10:30. WAY past my bed time. I just couldn't sleep. I said to Andrew, "I really feel like a ham and cheese omelet." Without even batting an eye, he jumped out of bed and said "okay, I'll bring one right up." I tried to get him to get back in bed. I didn't mean I needed one right that minute. He didn't care. I said I wanted it and he got it for me. He didn't care what time it was, or that I had a super random request. He just did it and it was so super yummy.
Sometimes I wonder if I deserve him.
3 comments:
He is such a good boy!
I have always thought Andrew is great. And you DO deserve him.
What a gentleman he is. I remember at Matts wedding it was freezing outside and I was struggling in life at the moment and without even thinking he took off his coat and gave it to me.
Way to catch a good one Annie. He is great.
What a great guy for sure!
Post a Comment