I LOVE having a boy. I am super thrilled that we are getting another one. Warren is ALL boy. He loves trucks, sports, tools and lately his newest obsession... guns. I am trying my hardest to get a good picture of him with his holster on, while wearing his rubber crock boots, cowboy hat and only a diaper, but I can't get him to sit still long enough.
Andrew decided it's probably best if he is going to love guns we teach him that he can "shoot" animals, but not people. So now he hunts for animals all day long. Andrew set up a little gun range around the house the other night. It made me laugh. Watching those boys creeping around the house hunting stuffed animals was awesome.



1 comment:
I hope you can get that picture soon. That definately sounds post worthy. ;) If I decide to MAYBE have one more child I hope it's a boy like yours.
Post a Comment