Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Henry Dunroe Winchester

Imagine this.....

On a Monday morning you are going about your day. Nothing much different than most days. You get a call that afternoon from an adoption agency you just signed on with about a month earlier that says "We have a birth mom that wants to meet you. You are the only family she wants to talk to. Oh, by the way..... she is being induced on Wednesday morning."


So, you skip the 9 months of planning, preparing and pondering about your new little family member. Just BAM!! Here is your son.


We couldn't be more excited to have you in the family Mr. Henry.
Congratulations and best wishes to John and Lori!!
He's perfect and I couldn't be more thrilled that he already chose me as his favorite aunt.

3 comments:

Fisher Family said...

Congratulations to John and Lori! He is just darling!

Chelsea said...

What?! I had no idea!
How exciting for them!

The Treasures said...

WOW! I have NEVER heard of an adoption going through that quickly! Must have been meant to be! Congrats to them!