Thursday, June 3, 2010

A storm could be brewing......

I think the chances of baby Fisher #2 rocking Warren's world are pretty good. I have had a hard time thinking about it from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Here he is with his perfect little only child world and in 2 1/2 months that will all change dramatically. We talk about his baby brother a lot and he will act excited. He is darling with babies. When I have had other kids over to tend them, he loves to cover them with blankets and give them bottles. He loves to tickle them and make funny faces at them.



Warren has even named his baby brother. It's quite funny actually. We will ask him what we should ame his baby brother and he ALWAYS says "Baby Weston." Andrew had mentioned that name as a possiblity one time and it stuck with Warren. Now I will say, "What should we call your baby brother?" And he will say "Baby Weston." When I say "How about _______" and give him another option he will say "No, baby Weston." I have even tried "Warren say baby ___________". With a quick response "No mommy..... baby Weston." We will see with that one I guess.



Here comes the storm part. Last night we set the crib up. The first real sign (besides my massive belly) that a new addition is on it's way. It was only about 6 or 7 months ago that we took Warren out of it, so he remembers it as being his. When we told him he couldn't get in it he was so upset. He was screaming "that's my bed!!" We tried to explain how awesome it is that he's a big boy and how fun it is that he gets to sleep in a big boy bed, ride big boy bikes, play with big boy toys, yada yada. He still wasn't going to hear it. I am a little worried about what to look forward to in that department.

No comments: