Monday, December 13, 2010

4 Months

The stats are in...
My sweet little Weston is a BIG boy:
Weight: 15 lbs 13 oz - 75 percentile
Height: 27 inches. He has grown 4 inches in 2 months. His doctor was rather shocked by that amount of growth in such a short time. He's "off the chart" in height. I don't know where that came from. Andrew and I aren't exactly giants.
Head Circumfrance: 17 inches - 85 percentile. My kids are blessed with "smart sized heads."

4 comments:

Chris and Brittani Knudsen said...

OH my Annie, he is seriously so stinking cute...I can't believe he is already 4 months old though. You look great by the way, way to go!

Fisher Family said...

He is so cute! I can't believe he is 4 months old already.

Ashley Outnumbered said...

Not gonna lie. That kid is adorable! I want to hold him the next time I see you guys. :)

holly said...

He is a cutie!! Btw....Kate is DYING to have Warren over!!! We will be home this week if you want to drop him off....otherwise you might end up with Kate knocking on your door because "she NEEDS to play with him!"