Monday, December 20, 2010

Random Pics

Now that I use my phone as my camera more than anything, I don't get a lot of my pictures up like I used to. So, here are some randoms that never made it on here.
Handy Manny has been a big reason we end up doing a lot of things in our family. Warren wanted to be a pirate because that's what Mr. Lophart was for Halloween. This week it was Warren wanting to make a gingerbread house because the tools did. Thank goodness Costco makes a pre-made house. All we did was decorate it.

Warren is super allergic to nuts. On Thanksgiving one of my aunts gave him a cookie not knowing about his allergy. It was seconds before he was complaining about his throat hurting. After talking to people that were at the party I figured out he had the cookie and we were in for it. About 5 minutes later his face and lips were swelling, then he was drooling and 10 minutes later came the vomit. The 3 things we that are a sure recipe for a ER visit with a nut allergy are swelling, drooling and vomit. So, that's where we ended up. 2 out of 3 Thanksgivings in the ER. Thanks Warren.


This is just a cute picture of my baby boy.
Can't remember if I have posted this video or not.