*Got-fer: aka- forgot. The first time he said it I couldn’t figure out what he was saying. Then I realized he was chasing Andrew out the door on his way to work holding his phone yelling “daddy, you got fer your phone.!” We have practiced saying “forgot” and he can do it but goes right back to got-fer. So, we are going with it because it’s so cute.
*at least 10 times a day he will say “hey mom?” I say “yes Warren?” And he says “I yub you.” What am I going to do when he can say his L’s and V’s? It will be so sad. What will I do when he doesn’t say he loves me 10 times a day?
*Yesterday he asked if I would hold him. I said no because I was holding Weston. He said “but you have 2 hands.” Well duh. Why didn’t I think of that?
*If I have been gone an entire day, or just 10 minutes to the store…. When I get home my little Warren runs to me and squeezes me so tight saying “oh mother I missed you and I was worried about you.”
*He wants to know where everything came from. It’s anywhere from decorations to cars to people. When you ask him where he came from he says Jesus. When you ask him where baby Weston came from he says “Jesus put him in Mommy’s tummy.”
I wish I could remember every funny thing he says. He really gets people laughing and I just want to bottle all of the moments up. I keep saying I want him to stay this age, or that age. But, he just keeps getting better.
4 comments:
He is soooo cute!
Oh I love Warren, I love that he calls is Got-for...who are we kidding he cracks me up! Weston is getting so big I can't believe it.
P.S. I have got to get your poppy seed recipe, Chris was Obsessed with it!
Oh Warren! Love that kid too much!!
Oh I love it!! He really is hilarious. And don't worry, the lisp could last forever. Phenix is now 5. Just sayin....
Post a Comment