Sunday, June 5, 2011

Preschool Graduation

Our baby boy graduated from his first year in preschool. He acutally has 2 years left, but finishing the first year was pretty exciting. His birthday is in October, so he's old and will do a lot of preschool. This year he was at Rising Star. Next year he will go to Kinder Prep Preschool Academy.


Warren LOVED his teachers.

Teacher Heather.


Teacher Grandma.



It was such a darling program. I loved hearing the songs they've learned during the year. He was so proud to be up on that stage performing. Even more proud when they read his name. He stood up and marched across that stage with such pride. I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!












2 comments:

Fisher Family said...

He was so cute! It was fun to be with you!

The Treasures said...

That was a cute graduation. I love the picture of Warren smiling so nicely and Addy behind him trying to get in the picture. lol