Tuesday, June 7, 2011

VEGAS BABY

Andrew and I decided we REALLY needed a vacation BY OURSELVES!! The kind where we can do what we want, when we want to do it. It was somewhat last minute. We planned it about 3 weeks out. Luckily my mom and dear sweet friend Amy were willing to take the kiddos.

We scored with an awesome suite at Mandalay Bay in their THE Hotel tower. It was gorgeous. Andrew did a great job in picking the place. I told him I just want to stay in a hotel with a big bed, big tub and fancy pool. And boy did he pull through.

We sat by the pool and had fruity drinks, ate yummy food with a lot of calories, shopped, walked the strip, slept in and just relaxed.



















It was so nice to just be together and not have to decide who would take Warren to the bathroom, just as our dinner would come out. Who would get up in the middle of the night with Westi. Who would sit in the car while the other ran into the store..... as much as I love and adore my children, it was a nice break.


3 comments:

Fisher Family said...

So glad you had a good time!

Lizzy said...

that sounds SO lovely. you have inspired me to go on vaca with just my hubby. AND, you look beyond darling in that hat! love it!

The Treasures said...

You look so cute in all those pictures! I love that hat on you. :) SO nice to get away sometimes. The hotel sure looked nice!