Andrew, Derek Parra (Olympic Gold & Silver Medalist), Me, Jared Barnes (PGA President), Wesley Ruff (Channel 4 Sports)
Tuesday, June 7, 2011
Work
I've said it before, but here it is again. Being a working mom is tough. BUT, it has it's benefits. Having extra money is nice. Our health insurance is covered completely. And, I get a perk or two here and there. I showed up to work yesterday to the most beautiful new Nike golf bag and 2 new pairs of shoes. The Nike rep said he just wanted to let me know how much he appreciates what I do. I also get to meet some pretty cool people. Go to fancy dinners. A lot of cute free clothes. So, right now while I am about to get really busy again, I have to remember the good that comes with it.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad there are some perks!
Post a Comment