Thursday, July 7, 2011

FUNdraiser



My family decided to host a little FUNdraiser last weekend to help raise a some money to help my brother John with some medical bills from his daughter's battle with Guillian Barre Syndrome. Well, it snow balled and became quite a large event and we will be able to help a few families in the community who have had medical hardships.


We thought about this little carnival and thought we would have 150-200 people. We ended up with over 500. It was awesome. There was a live band, a huge raffle and auction. Bounce House and blow up slide. We have such fabulous friends and family who came out to support.


I am so sad that I didn't get more pictures of the event while it was happening. It just got so crazy I didn't think about it. I do have a few set up shots though.















No comments: