Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I LOVE the State Fair. I don't think I have ever missed a year and I don't ever plan on it. Now that I have kids of my own it is even better. I grew up going with my Grandpa Kemp to watch him buy sheep at the auction. It is a family tradition that I will always keep.






I was sad that it was only half the crew. My mom and dad were off vacationing (who schedules a vacation during the State Fair duh?) And John was sick so his family didn't make it. So we had Me, Andrew, Warren, Westi, Merz, Bead, Janers, Cam, Court, Troy, Will, Whit, Hess and Bear.






One of my favorite things is the Little Hands on the Farm.
The kids have a blast.
















We asked Warren what his favorite part of the fair was. He said "Well, NOT the animals. They were stinky." He has a super sensitive nose like his mommy. How 'bout that little Westi Poopers smile? Mmmmm I love them both so much.









Westi was a little un-sure about the bunny.
He eventually warmed up to him and decided to pet him.





The fishing exhibit was darling. They let the kids stay until they catch a fish. Warren was the last one to catch a fish, but he did it (with a little help from Andrew)




This picture of Andrew with Warren kind of makes me choke up a bit.
How did I get so lucky to find such an incredible father for my children?




Warren said his favorite part of the fair was the big yellow slide. We spent a small fortune going on it a hundred times, but you can't put a price on memories.










3 comments:

My Three little girls said...

It looks like you had a good time:)

Fisher Family said...

How fun!

Alesha said...

The fair is a good time. Sadly we have missed out the past TWO YEARS!!! Can you believe it?