Monday, September 12, 2011

Wheeler Farm

Wheeler Farm is one of those places I think belongs to my family :) My grandparents had a huge part in it. They lived right down the street from there. My grandma was on their board. She has her own little bench with her name on it that was dedicated to her there. And just a couple of years ago, my grandpa's old cabin that we grew up playing in was donated to the property.




I love going there because it reminds me so much of my grandparents. I am so glad it still has that old classic feel and I hope it continues. I hope it is always a free place for families to go. And although my kids never met my grandparents, I hope they can feel a little piece of them when they are there.









side note: Warren hasn't gone anywhere for awhile without wearing his cape. I love it!


1 comment:

Fisher Family said...

Wheeler Farm is such a fun place! What cute pictures. No surpise to see Warren on a tractor.