Tuesday, September 27, 2011

We needed a little vacay. St. George is always a nice quick get-a-way. And I can usually find a way to make it a work trip to get it paid for :). On this one, ALL 20 people in the Winchester Family were there. Crazy, but fun.

How is it possible that I have NEVER been to Zions National Park? It was so much fun. Here's a little tip: Get the Cars soundtrack and play it super loud as you are driving up the winding roads and through the tunnel. It makes the experience even more awesome.


The kids LOVED the sand and rocks.







Warren has been in the "take my picture, Mom" phase. It's kind of fun.




Too much fun?





This little climbing rock was right outside the house we stayed in.
It's hard to see, but all of the kids were planking.



Having a private pool for our family of 20 wasn't too shabby.
Super cool actually.




Henry loved floatin' in the hot tub with his baba.



We even played some golf. It was so nice to be with Andrew sans kids for a few hours.
A big fat thanks to my mom and dad for babysitting!



My favorite billboard ever. I think it's so funny.





Cute picture of these 3 buddies.




We even got a cute family picture. That's super rare.




I have had mixed emotions about buying a big vehicle. Really?? We have 2 kids. A sedan would be fine. Putting $90 in gas in it every 5-6 days sucks. The price quote on our tires was $950 (double suck). The doors are massive so when Warren swings the door open I panic that he will ding the car next to us...... But I am finding the space is priceless. Especially when we are travelling. So my dear Aspen, I finally love you. It's taken a year to get to that point but we can be friends now.








2 comments:

Fisher Family said...

Looks like you had a really fun time!

Alesha said...

That is a really cute family pic! Little Weston's face is to die for!