Although I don't have the "deed" to Silver Lake, I stil think it's OUR LAKE! And I was really mad so many people were there on Labor Day! We go up there at least once a year. So many great memories. I don't know why I thought it was a good idea to go on a holiday, we need to go back again this year!
In the brief blink that Andrew and I dated before we got married, we had quite the conversation up on that lake one night that was a huge turning point for us. I grew up walking that loop with my grandma followed by a Brighton Burger. I LOVE taking my boys up there to create more memories at OUR LAKE!
1 comment:
Seeing the pictures makes me want to go up there before it gets cold. It's always been a favorite spot of Andrews.
Post a Comment