Here are a few things we've been up to.
My cousin's son had his Mission Farewell last week. We drove all the way to Corrine, Utah (aka, the sticks). They are such a super nice and supportive family. They come to everything we do and we haven't been to anything up their way in like 10 years. So, off we went. Corrine is a small town by numbers, by HUGE in square mileage. The kind of town that is separated by huge farms. Such great people. My cousin's kids are some of the nicest and most well behaved kids I've ever met.
My uncle LOVEs to collect the Christmas blow up things to put in his yard. So after the lunch we went to his house to check them out. The kids loved them.
It was a strange, long but pretty fun day. We were gone for almost 7 hours by the time we made the drive, went to the farewell and lunch.
Warren thinks he's Santa's best friend. Weston still hates him.
This Santa broke the news to Warren that a submarine and lake
probably won't fit in his sleigh (thank goodness). So now he's asking for guns.
We decided to visit the elves at Gardner Village.
We were invited to Andrew's parent's ward breakfast. It's up at Camp Tracey. Super fun. Santa was there. The kids frosted cookies. They had a great time.
This is "Weston's Cookie" Too bad he's allergic to eggs and can't eat most cookies, so I had to eat it for him. :) I'm such a good mom.
The count down is on. The things I have on my list of Christmas activities to cram in this week are Candlelight Christmas, Zoo Lights, Thanksgiving Point Lights and Reindeer, Deliver Neighbor Gifts. I am sure there will be some Christmas Movie watchin', popcorn poppin', cookie makin' and lots and lots of wrapping. LOVE THIS WEEK.
3 comments:
Your boys are cuties:) the ward party and Santa at moms house was fun! Maybe next year Weston Brianna and Kaitlyn will like Santa better.
Thanks for joining us for our ward party and our dinner with Santa. Your boys are so darling! At the ward party I had so many people asking me if Warren was our grandson. He'd gone around introducing himself to everyone and they all thought he was so cute!
Post a Comment