I wish more than anything in the world I could send a tape recorder around with Warren all day long. He says the cutest, and sometimes most off the wall things. Here are 2 that I HAD to write down.
-Last night he said "Mom, do you sink (think) we could go on a date? Somewhere fancy, like Taco Bell. Then we could go to a dance. Wouldn't that be nice?" When I told him I would love to go on a date with him he replied "oh great, because I sink I'm falling in love with you."
-I made him Hot Chocolate the other day. I left the spoon in the cup so he could stir it and use it to eat the marshmellows. He came in the kitchen a few seconds later with the spoon "Mom, I appreciate you giving me a spoon with my hot chocolate, but I wouldn't care to use it. It sure was nice of you to give me one though. You're the best mom I've eber had"
He can't say his "L's" his "V's" and "th" so a phrase may come out like this: Mom, I sink I yub you so much.
I have to write down these sweet moments because there have been a lot of stinker moments that I'd rather forget.
2 comments:
Warren, Warren, Warren! i freaking love this kid. Seriously, what a stud. He is wise beyond his years, that one! he is too cute.
Soooo cute. And polite!!! I love the comment about the spoon.
Post a Comment