Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Westi Poopers

Our little Westi Poopers sure is giving us a run for our money. He is at the super curious stage. He wants to touch everything, he wants to see what everything tastes like (including things that aren't supposed to be tasted), he wants to climb on everything...... AND HE CAN!!! He can be up on a bar stool and on the counter in 10 seconds flat. Needless to say, the bar stools are in the garage for now.

As I try to teach him what is safe and what is unsafe, I find my fuse is rather short. He is such a delight, but right now he needs a lot of attention. I was at the end of my rope the other day and saw this quote:




How about this 3-6 month size beanie??? He found it in the coat closet and just LOVEs to wear it. He will bring it to me and tilt his head so I can put it on. He also found a pair of snow boots that are 3 sizes too big, but he wears them everywhere.




He loves my dad.




Oh my sweet little Westi. You are a gem. I love your big smile, your twinkly blue eyes, and your snuggles. You are teaching me a lot about life right now!!! You are reminding me how to stay on my toes at all times. You make me laugh. I just can't hug and kiss you enough, even though you're a stinker. I am so lucky that you are mine.

1 comment:

Fisher Family said...

He is a cutie! We all love him!