Rolls are my specialty.
The place cards I made.
I made cranberry sauce for the first time. Yum.
The spread.
The plotting. I LOVE Black Friday!!! I really wanted Andrew to come this year. We had a babysitter set up, but then she backed out. I was bummed. But my rock star parents stayed over to watch the kids so Andrew could be with me. My mom said she was nervous to let me go on my own because shopping that night is dangerous. The best part was my dad chauffeured us around and dropped us off at the front door so we didn't have to walk a mile because parking was crazy! I seriously shopped for 12 hours. And happy Cyber Monday. I'm still going.
The other thing I LOVE about Thanksgiving weekend is the tradition of getting Christmas decor out the Friday after. I am usually a zombie because of an all nighter shopping trip the night before but I load up on diet coke and plug away. We got a new tree this year. It was fun to set it up and have little Warren help put everything out.
Thanksgiving Saturday is Annual Kemp Desert Day. This day brings out the inner white trash in us all. Come rain or shine, desert day happens. We meet for breakfast at 9:00 at the same restaurant every year, then off to the west desert to blow stuff up and shoot guns. When you get us all together we have quite the arsenal. I LOVE TO SHOOT STUFF!!! I'm excited to take Warren next year. You have to be 5 years old to go so he's in next year.
The Annie Oakley line up. (And here is where I toot my own horn.) See that line up of men? I was the only girl that played and I still took 3rd place in the shoot off. Yep, I really can shoot a gun.
Russ, the new guy (Chelsea's hubbie) Won the Annie Oakly game. He fits right in. He had his own collection of guns and was really good.

We end the day eating hot dogs, marshmellows and whatever junk food people bring out. SO FUN!!!

After being away from the kids all day and night, we decided to take them to a movie. Weston was so cute sitting there eating his popcorn, FOR ABOUT 3 MINUTES.

We end the day eating hot dogs, marshmellows and whatever junk food people bring out. SO FUN!!!
After being away from the kids all day and night, we decided to take them to a movie. Weston was so cute sitting there eating his popcorn, FOR ABOUT 3 MINUTES.
We ended up here for 98% of the show. The hall. Who in the world thought it would be a good idea to take a 15 month old to a movie. DUMB IDEA. He's so cute though.
3 comments:
Looks like you had a busy, fun weekend. Your Thanksgiving meal looked wonderful!
Looks like you had a nice Thanksgiving:)
HE is SO SO CUTE! I think 3 is a good age for movie theater beginnings...we are getting close! Glad Thanksgiving went well!
Post a Comment