Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween

I'm sad that Halloween season is over. I love all of the parties, the yummy food. Hanging out with friends and family. Boo, I want it back.

It was super difficult to get a decent picture of both kids.
This was the best one I got.







Andrew passing out candy at the ward Trunk-or-Treat



Halloween day was super weird. We usually spend all day and night at my parent's house. Making cookies, chili and carving pumpkins. Their house is going through a major re-model so there was no party this year. BOOOOOO.

When we woke up that morning, I talked Andrew out of going to work and hanging out with us all day. I LOVED having him with us all day. And it helped me forget that the annual Winchester Party wasn't happening. We went to the pumpkin patch to get carving pumpkins (because the one's on my porch now are the decorating kind ya know..... use the through Thanksgiving.) It was good to be there because I didn't get good pictures the first time we went to the patch at the beginning of the season.


My sister Courtney had our Halloween party. She did a nice job. We carved pumpkins, had yummy food but it wasn't the same as being at my parent's house. We didn't even get the traditional cousin picture.







For the first time ever we hung out with our friends and did trick-or-treating in our neighborhood. It was a lot of fun. I adore my neighbors.








Check out Warren jumping off of the stairs holding his candy. Mighty good shot if I do say so myself.






We had some donuts and apple cider at our house for any of our friends that came by. Here are a few of my Besties. Keri, Aly, Me, Wendy. The other ladies showed up after we took the picture. So happy to be surrounded by good people in our neighborhood. LOVE THEM.









It was indeed a different kind of Halloween. But overall it turned out to be quite fun.

3 comments:

Fisher Family said...

We sure loved seeing you on Halloween! The boys looked so cute! It's a fun Holiday.

Tricia said...

So fun. I love the little costumes that have the muscles built right in...or are those Warren's???

Alesha said...

Awe it looks like fun, even if it was something different. :)