Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Birthweek Continued

Warren had his very first friend birthday party this year. It was so super fun. He got to invite 10 friends. I actually let him pick who he invited. We went to Airborne in Draper which I think was built for Warren so it was the perfect choice for a place to have his party.

I learned that having a party somewhere other than your house is the only way to go. I showed up with a cake, party favors and a few decorations and they did the rest. They set up, cleaned up and took care of everything. My idea of a great party!

Andrew said he needed to have a "jump wristband" so he could keep his eye on the kids. But really I think he had more fun jumping than all of the other kids combined.




Warren was M.I.A. for most of the party. He has a thing for older women. He found this beautiful teenage girl and hung out with her most of the time. Her name was Emma and by the end of the party he had her wrapped around his finger. He even invited her in the party room for pizza and cake. We are in trouble.




When I told Warren I had arranged a party at Airborne he said in a sad little voice, "thanks mom, but I told you I wanted a pirate party." So off I went to get some Pirate things and to grant my little buddies wishes.






















His actual birthday was on Sunday. It was pretty low key. We had his special birthday bread for breakfast then off to church. Then we came home to open presents and let him play with them for the rest of the day.








I'm kind of thinking I should show this video to Nintendo. They'd want to pay me lots of money for the rights..... right?





After a week of celebration we called this the closing ceremonies. My parents came over for dinner and cupcakes. They are remodeling their home and don't have a kitchen, fridge, stove, microwave or even a sink, so we got to have them for dinner.







It was a great week. Thanks to everyone for making it so special.

2 comments:

Fisher Family said...

Happy Birthday Warren, We love you little 4 year old!

Alesha said...

That last video is so awesome! I love that he comes up and hugs you guys!