Monday, November 21, 2011

Great Weekend

Sometimes the most simple weekends turn out to be the best. Friday Andrew and I went out to celebrate our anniversary. It was so nice to be with just him. I always love date night, but celebrating 6 years made it even more special.



Saturday Warren had his last indoor soccer game. He is a soccer super star. He had 8 goals this week. Last week he had 15. He really is so much fun to watch because even at 4 years old, he "gets it". He can dribble and is awesome with both feet. He had 2 left foot goals and 6 right foot goals this last game. He's so good. He was so excited to get his trophy!





After the game we stopped for lunch and went home. We just hung out as our little family 4 pack all day. We cleaned the house, watched football and a little golf. Then out for pizza and a few errands. Why is it that Home Depot and Hobby Lobby are so much fun? I really loved our Saturday night.


Sunday was even more relaxed. I had to teach sharing time, but once I got home it was football, naps then I woke up to make an awesome dinner. We didn't go anywhere and it was lovely. I just love being with my little family. It was one of my favorite weekends. No rushing from here to there. Just taking it easy. I loved it.

1 comment:

Fisher Family said...

Sounds nice! Happy Anniversary!