Thursday, September 5, 2013

Happy Birthday Sweet Weston

I can't believe how much I love my little Weston. He is seriously the sweetest little dude around. I love his smile. I love his laugh. I love his massive hugs. I love his long skinny hands. I love that he is a helper. He always wants to "Hep ceam" (help clean).
 
I love that he LOVE orange. What makes a 3 year old decide that they love a certain color? When we asked him what he wanted for his birthday he said "orange skittles and an orange cake". Well, they don't make a package of orange skittles, but I found a big bag that had orange on it, and he was pleased. I even figured out how to make an eggless orange cake.
 
Health update:
-He is still extremely allergic to eggs, garlic and all nuts.
-His asthma is OK, unless he's got a cold. Then it turns ugly. But I think we have it under control.
-He's 70th percentile in weight.
-90th percentile in height. How funny is that? Andrew and I aren't tall, but our little Weston is.
 
 




 
 
So...Weston was born 3 years ago during the Utah Open. If you know me, you know I am usually MIA in August because of it. But I've tried to make a big deal out of Weston's birthday. My Mom and Weston share a birthday, so we had a combined party for them. I put this little note together and text it out to all of my fam the night before. Surprisingly, most of them showed up! I had a free tickets from work, so it worked out well.


Rice Crispie cake for a little guy allergic to eggs.



I missed his birthday party that the Fisher's had. That dang Utah Open just gets in the way in August. They had a fun party for him though. But we still celebrated his big day and made him feel special.



I thought I'd toss this picture in. Give Weston a vacuum and some Clorox wipes and he will go to town. He wanted to clean my car. After an hour, it actually looked clean. What a little buddy. I love him so much.


1 comment:

Fisher Family said...

He's a cutie, can't believe he is three!