Tuesday, September 24, 2013

We took a little mini Vacay to Park City a couple of weekends ago. It rained most of the time and we couldn't go on the Alpine Slide. The kids did the Skate Park and went swimming, but if the Alpine Slide is even the tiniest bit wet they wont open it. So, this past weekend it was BEAUTIFUL weather so we thought we'd give it another shot. We drove all the way up just to do the Alpine Slide. It was a blast. The kids loved it so much. Weston went with me and he seriously giggled the entire time.





Andrew and I decided we need to try not to overwhelm Warren with too many activities. So this season he's taking a music class and then we let him pick between soccer and hip hop dance. He's been begging to take hip hop for awhile. I didn't think he'd pick it over soccer, but he did. Well last Thursday my brother called. He is coaching a little soccer team and in his words "they suck so bad." So he recruited Warren. He can only play in a couple of their games, but he loves it. Warren scored the only 4 goals in the game for them. And my lucky parents have FOUR of her grandkids on the team. So they can see all of them play in one shot. Lucky them.

1 comment:

Fisher Family said...

I love the Alpine slide:) Looks like you had so much fun! Glad Warren got to be the hero of the soccer team! I wish I could drive to come see him play.