 |
| Do you ever have one of those days that is so crazy you don't really hear your kids? Well I guess Warren asked if he could have a brownie, and I said yes. I didn't notice he had taken the entire pan and ate half of it before I noticed. |
 |
| We LOVE living in a neighborhood with a pool. You can quickly decide you want to swim and be there 2 minutes later. We really enjoy night swimming. |
 |
| We really miss the Bonhams. |
 |
| Warren has been acting out a lot lately. I don't know what is going on. But after a day of doing everything he wants, we said no to one thing and he flew off the handle. He packed his bags and was running away. He made it to the park and sat there for an hour. It was heart breaking. He told me he didn't need a mom anymore. I finally talked him off the ledge. He never went through the terrible 2's, 3's or 4's. But I tell you what, he is certainly making up for in during the terrible 5-6's. |
 |
| They love to sleep together. It's cute, but it can be obnoxious at the same time. |
Warren started Kindergarten. He loves it. We love the school and his teacher Ms. Morgan. It has been an adjustment to go 5 days a week, but he's getting the hang of it.
1 comment:
The boys are both so cute! Glad Warren is loving school.
Post a Comment