Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Christmas Kick-Off

My family did something fun this year to kick-off the holiday season. We went to a live Nativity over in Draper. It was a lot of fun. It is just a ward group that put it on and it is AMAZING!!! They put so much work into it. It was a fabulous way to start December.



I love this picture. Jane no likie animals. This picture doesn't give the scream she let out justice.


Just a quick plug for a new joint we found after the Nativity. If you haven't been to NYPD Pizza in Draper just off I-15 and Bangerter in the Harmon's parking lot.... go. Yummy.

4 comments:

Chris and Brittani Knudsen said...

What a cool deal, Warren seems to be pretty excited about it (ha ha ha!) P.s.I want a desert day that looked like a riot!

Fisher Family said...

You've been busy! It all looks like fun!

Eric said...

Look like you had good time and does look like fun too.

the mama monster said...

how fun. that picture of jane is hilarious! i haven't heard of the pizza place sounds yummy.