There are so many things I love about Warren. If I could stop time and keep him this age I would. He is a 2 year old and has his 2 year old moments, but 99% of the time I am just laughing at him. He's so a funny kid. Here are a few of my favorites.
-He is a social bug. He has to say hello to everyone and usually hugs and kisses them too. (even if he doesn't know them).
-When he was up at this Utah Open this past summer I told him to say "nice to meet you" to a few people. It stuck. Now when he meets someone new he puts his hand out to shake it and says "nice to meet you". Pretty cute from such a little kid.
-He loves to sleep. I have learned that I don't have to force him to go to take a nap. He will go when he's ready. He will come to me holding his binki and burp cloth and say "mom, I sleepy." I tell him to go get in his bed. So he crawls up into his bed and I kiss him and he will say "thank you mom". If I let him take his nap when he wants, it usually is between 3-4 hours. Sometimes 5.
-When I am in the shower, Andrew will always hand me a towl when I am done. Warren picked up on this and when he hears the water in the shower go off (even if he's in the middle of doing something) he runs in the bathroom, grabs a towl and hands it to me with the biggest smile on his face.
-He LOVES to sing. He is becoming very opionionated about the song he wants to listen to. Some of his favorites are "chichen" (Chicken Fried, Zack Brown Band) Boom Boom (Black Eyed Peas) and Big Green Tractor.
-When someone sneezes he always says beess yeew.
No comments:
Post a Comment