I HIGHLY recommend Zoo Light. It was way cheap and super fun. We went right when it opened so the crowds weren't bad at all. Warren loved it. The lights were darling. I thought the best part was that the animals were all out and hyper. The lions and tigers were more active than I have ever seen.
What more does a kid need for the Christmas holiday when there are lights, animals and churros? The only thing that made him mad was that he couldn't hug the tigers. It was quite the scene when we told him he couldn't go in the cage. He love to hug everyone and everything.
What more does a kid need for the Christmas holiday when there are lights, animals and churros? The only thing that made him mad was that he couldn't hug the tigers. It was quite the scene when we told him he couldn't go in the cage. He love to hug everyone and everything.
1 comment:
It looks like you all had a great time!
Post a Comment