Monday, July 14, 2008

Date Night!!

Earlier this week, Andrew told me not to plan anything for Saturday night. He said we were going on a date and not to ask questions. He arranged a babysitter and everything!! He surprised me by checking off one of my "summer to do list" items. We went to the Buzz Game. There is nothing like eating ball park food (except I think I gained the 12 pounds I have lost in 3 months that night alone), people watching, being outside with perfect weather... but most of all being with my man. I couldn't have asked for a better husband. We don't get to go on as many dates as we used to since Warren was born, but when we do I enjoy every minute of being alone with him. It was an awesome night!!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

You really do have the sweetest husband ever. Ever since you brought him around to the fam I have always loved Andrew.

Becca said...

ok... I'm in love with that man of yours!!!How sweet to do that!!! Yeah right I would be so lucky!!! It was so great meeting him finally!!!