I can't believe how the time flies. I can't believe have a nine month old!!! The cutest one ever by the way. Warren has been such a joy in my life. I love him more every day, but he is growing up too fast. We were at the grocery store the other day, he was flirting with the ladies as usual, showing off his new teeth and making faces at them. Then one of them waved and he waved back. I started to tear up... one because he is so cute and I love him so much. The other reason is I am sad it is going by so fast. I wish I could freeze time in a bottle. It seems like yesterday we found out I was pregnant. He is becoming such a big boy. My doctor called him a toddler and it made me mad. He is my baby boy. I am so lucky to be a mom, especially to such a good baby boy.
Thursday, July 31, 2008
9 months already?!?!
I can't believe how the time flies. I can't believe have a nine month old!!! The cutest one ever by the way. Warren has been such a joy in my life. I love him more every day, but he is growing up too fast. We were at the grocery store the other day, he was flirting with the ladies as usual, showing off his new teeth and making faces at them. Then one of them waved and he waved back. I started to tear up... one because he is so cute and I love him so much. The other reason is I am sad it is going by so fast. I wish I could freeze time in a bottle. It seems like yesterday we found out I was pregnant. He is becoming such a big boy. My doctor called him a toddler and it made me mad. He is my baby boy. I am so lucky to be a mom, especially to such a good baby boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
he is so darling! he looks like the happiest little guy...what a stud!
time does go by way too fast! he was doing the smiling thing at my house--it was too cute! i thought he was going to fall backwards--he had his head up so far to show off those pearly whites :)
I agree he's darling Annie! What a fun couple posts...you are a trooper to be camping with an infant...props to you! Hope work is going well! Call me next time you go to the pool, we'll come play!
Isn't it amazing how fast time passes you by. I know that feeling of becoming teary eyed every time they do something so grown up. Just wait until you have to start looking for clothes for him in the toddler/big boy section - that will really throw you for a loop.
I'm so glad you are enjoying motherhood. He is such and angel and you are such an awesome mom!
Sweet new set up. I like it. Its so fun seeing everyones babies grow up. I love it. It doesnt seem that long ago that we took that picture of Warren & Kel when they were new borns!
Hey Annie!!! Long time no see and I'm sad I'll miss you at Bunco. Looks like you guys are getting lots of fun in before your big work events start! Good luck with everything! The zoo looked so fun and little Warren looked so cute, he is growing up so fast! Hope to see you guys sometime soon!
Post a Comment