
As soon as I think I can't love Warren any more, I find how wrong I can be. He gets more and more fun every day. He is starting to do so many fun new things. He is waving, dancing, trying to feed himself and mimicking us. The other night, we took him swimming in our pool before bed time to try to wear him out (it worked by the way. he slept pretty well that night.) After swimming, we were all wet so Andrew put him in the tub without water, just a place to contain him while we changed our clothes real quick. Andrew yelled at me to go in and look at him, he had pulled himself up and was standing in the tub! What a big boy. Last night we were in the kitchen making dinner. Warren was in his swing and was being very quiet. Andrew asked me if he was sleeping and I just said probably.... didn't even bother checking. All of a sudden we heard him giggling like crazy. Although the swing was in a fully reclined position, he was sitting up and reaching for a blanket that was hanging off of the couch. He was so proud of himself. It was hilarious.
Of all the things I have learned being a parent, it is to cherish every moment because they grow SO quickly. How could you not just adore those chubby cheeks and bright blue eyes.
6 comments:
I think all boys are just cute little(or in Warren's case big) monsters! They are just always trying to figure stuff out....so stinkin' cute!
warren is so stinkin' cute! even when (i think) he wasn't feeling too hot on monday--darn teeth--he just wanted to be held & loved! & there is no way i could resist those big blue eyes:) and the smiles, laughs, & little noises he was making--he (& owen) make me want to have a little boy someday!!!! (i already have my little doll to make things for & dress up!)
**by the way--i have a thank-you card i still need to give you--i keep forgeting!!!
Ha ha. He is so cute. I have a feeling you are going to start to be on your toes with all his new tricks!
So cute! Sounds like you are having so much fun being a mommy! Your little guy is adorable.
It does go by so fast. I got sick of people telling me that when I had Izzy and Dylan, but it is so true. All of the sudden my baby is turning 7. Cherish every moment!!
That picture is priceless...how freeking cute is he? They grow so fast and every age seems to be my favorite, but from 12 months on it gets really really fun! Hope all is going well with work and fam!
Post a Comment