Warren spent a lot of time in his new baby pack. He loved it!
This is Warren's new smile. He loves to show off his new teeth.
We went to Granite Creek falls. It was massive and SO pretty.
The night time temperature got to 40 degrees!! We bundled up though. Warren was a trooper even though I put 3 layers on him, including pants that were 2 sizes too small. He could barely move! We cuddled up to keep warm.
The best part of the trip for me was when we broke camp and headed to town for a shower and beds! We got cleaned up and went shopping, to a play and did some eating out. Being in town was such a blast. I love Jackson Hole. Andrew's family has a tradition of getting an old time picture in Jackson Hole. It was pretty fun. It took a LONG time though. You may not be able to see it, but Warren is holding a gun in his mouth. He had enough of it after an hour and a half.

Although we didn't see any bears or mountain loins, we did have a run-in with big foot.
Warren was such a trooper on this trip. He cut a tooth but still was a happy little camper. We bought him a little moose for being such a good boy and he hung on tight to it. Very cute!Well... I survived camping. I must say, I did have fun even though I was quite stressed about going.
5 comments:
it looks like fun! i love doing things like that. i cannot get over how much warren looks like andrew. you guys look great and so happy!
Those pictures are awesome. Jackson Hole looks beautiful. We missed you on the 24th!
Glad you made it though! Hate to tell ya but since you married Andy you'll end up camping again.
Maybe next time we will be up there with you to enjoy the trip.
Camping is one of Bentley's favorite things to do. You are a great mom for giving Warren the chance to go.
It was such a fun trip! Glad you were with us!
Post a Comment