The past few days have been so incredibly busy. All fun though. I love summer weekends!! It was the kind of weekend where you go to one event, go home long enough to drop stuff off, change clothes and go again. We started out on Friday with a little picnic up at Silver Lake. I love going up there. Andrew and I have great memories there from when we first met. It was about 10 degrees cooler up there than in the valley. It was a perfect way to shake the heat.

Saturday was spent doing Draper Days festivities. We went to a couple of softball games, concerts in the park, ate fair food and ended with an awesome firework show. It was such a long day, Warren and I fell asleep waiting for the fireworks.

Warren's buddy Jake. They were due on the same day! Jake came 3 weeks early and Warren came 2 weeks early.


Sunday, Meredith and Brady blessed Jane. It was a fun family day. Check out my twins... and I don't just mean their outfits.

Monday was my favorite. I love rodeos and the Days of 47 is one of my favorites because they bring in the big boys. We went with my parents, aunt Dana, Merz and Brady. I was a little nervous to take Warren. I hunted for a babysitter, but ended up taking him. He did a great job. He sat on my dad's lap most of the time just staring at the show. He is such a good little boy.
We went to California Pizza Kitchen for dinner. Warren thinks he is such a big boy because he gets to sit at the table in a high chair now instead of that dumb car seat.

What a fun few days.... my house is paying the price though. It looks kind of like a tornado hit it. I really should stay home and clean my brains out, but instead I am going to make a bigger mess and pack because we leave tomorrow for a camping trip. You know what they say though, dust if you must. Enjoy life.
3 comments:
Warrens suit is AWESOME. That is so dang cute. And you are definately right about the twin thing.
Days of 47 rodeo...got to think of grandpa huh? Im glad someone in the fam is keeping that tradition alive.
Summer time is so fun!! I love Silver Lake. That is where we always went in High School when we would sneak out in the middle of the night. (Well my friends snuck out, I just told my parents I'd be home around 6am!!)
The concert and fireworks during draper days was a fun night. Fun to see Warren and Jack together. You'll have to bring him over for a swim!
Post a Comment