Monday, March 19, 2012

Babysitter

There are times I wonder if I'm wired wrong. I LOVE to be home with my kids. And I like babysitting, but I can't handle it all day everyday like some ladies can. I just really like to work. I love my job. And I think that my kids like my job because it makes me more patient with them, and I think it makes me appreciate my time with them more.


I do have to say, I may not be that super mom or up for any mother of the year awards but I'm an awesome babysitter. Look at how good those kids are being.




2 comments:

Fisher Family said...

They are being very good!

Aly said...

You are so awesome! I always think I could watch kids to make extra money, but Chris thinks otherwise. he thinks it would make me crazy and I would then take it out on my own kids. lol. You are a fantastic Mommy