Monday, March 19, 2012

St. Patrick's Day



I think it's really weird that we celebrate St. Patrick's Day. We are not Irish and I don't even know any Irish people. But the kids love it. And really, it's a pretty low key holiday as far as prep work goes and the kids have a blast.




We made Leprechaun food (AKA green rice crispy balls)







Green jigglers










A trap with the leprechaun food to trap him.







That sneaky little leprechaun was too fast.
We didn't catch him, but he left the kids treats.




And green pancakes of course.


3 comments:

Fisher Family said...

What cute fun things you did! I bet the boys had a ball!

Alesha said...

Those are the most perfect jigglers I have every seen. I want to eat one! ;)

Aly said...

i second Alesha's comment. I want some now. I want to do all of these ideas next year. I love the rice krispie ball things. mmm