Monday, March 26, 2012

Random

I think I may change Westi's nick name to Taz. Like the Tazmanian Devil. That little ball of joy just runs around messing everything in his path up. And he does it so quickly. Look how stinkin' cute he is when he's asleep though.
The other night I could not figure out why Weston was so upset. He was crying hysterically after I put him in his jammies. I thought he was getting his molars, maybe he was gassy, maybe something was stuck in his jammies and bugging him. Finally I figured out that he was pointing to his bath towel. And then his head. GO FIGURE. He was throwing a fit and trying to let me know he wanted his towel back on his head. He wore it for over an hour before I finally put him to bed. Weirdo.
And Warren was decked out in his Palmer gear.
I volunteered at our Rec Center to teach a Preschool golf class. I only got hit in the head twice with a golf club, once in the back and countless times with the tennis balls we used instead of golf balls. The kids LOVED it. And it's always fun to introduce the game to new people.

1 comment:

Alesha said...

Westi is so cute. I literally want him. I thought that was so fun that your were doing that golf class. I wish Koen could have done it!