I have a lot of posts with this title. But seriously, Warren says funny things all day long. I just wish I could write it all down.
-"Mom, you know how I smash bugs? Well, I don't think I will smash Wadey (Lady, but he can't say his "L's") Wadey Bugs, because I really like wadies."
-Andrew: "Buddy, what was your favorite part of the Jazz Game?" Warren: "The Jazz Wadies" (Ladies).
-In his prayers last night he said the sweetest thing.... (and I will type in Warren language) "Heabenly Fadder, sank you for this day. Please bwess Debin's daddy. Please bwess I won't have nightmares about sponge bob square pants. Sank you for Westi and Mommy and Daddy and please bwess them. Bwess Jesus that he can guide me. In the name of Jesus Christ amen." Melt my heart when he blessed Jesus to guide him. What an angel.
-We were at my sister Meredith's house last night. He was SO MAD when we left. He had a mother of a tantrum on the way home. He said some mean things that I know he didn't mean like "I don't yub you anymore." "I'm so mad at you" But the one that made me laugh was "I'm going to move to Hawaii and live there by myself so I can do what I want." Then it was my turn to tug at HIS heart strings and I said "Well, buddy. If you move to Hawaii by yourself, who will hug you when you're sad? Who will make you yummy food? Who will tuck you in a lay with you at night?" Then he calmed down and said "You're right mom. I couldn't survive without you. We're best pals, right?" RIGHT BUDDY. We are best pals. Forever and always.
-We were at my sister Meredith's house last night. He was SO MAD when we left. He had a mother of a tantrum on the way home. He said some mean things that I know he didn't mean like "I don't yub you anymore." "I'm so mad at you" But the one that made me laugh was "I'm going to move to Hawaii and live there by myself so I can do what I want." Then it was my turn to tug at HIS heart strings and I said "Well, buddy. If you move to Hawaii by yourself, who will hug you when you're sad? Who will make you yummy food? Who will tuck you in a lay with you at night?" Then he calmed down and said "You're right mom. I couldn't survive without you. We're best pals, right?" RIGHT BUDDY. We are best pals. Forever and always.
3 comments:
He is so cute and says the cutest things!
We are best pals. That is the sweetest thing. And the "wadies" is hilarious! Both of them!
Post a Comment