Monday, March 19, 2012

Messy Wessy




Weston's nick name right now is Messy Wessy. He sure lives up to his name too. He walks around the house all day pulling things off shelves, and out of drawers. He's just a messy little wessy. But what an angel at the same time. He brings a lot of joy to my life.


2 of my favorite things he does right now that I wish more than anything I could get a picture of.....




1. He's usually in the bathroom with me when I shower. As soon as he hears the water turn off he runs to get me a towl. He hands it to me and says "there you go." He learned this from Warren, who learned it from Andrew. I've got a good bunch of boys.




2. We always have our family prayers at the boys toy box. It is a nice leather one with a lid that I use as a seat too while I watch the kids play. So at night we kneel by it because it's by their bedrooms. Anyway, when we say "time for prayer" Westi drops everything and runs to the prayer spot and folds his tiny little arms. He can only stay there for about 15 seconds before he gets bored, but they are my favorite 15 seconds of the day.


2 comments:

Fisher Family said...

He is such a sweet boy!

Alesha said...

Little people with folded arms is too cute! Don't you love the age of destroying everything? ;)