Monday, March 5, 2012

Finally!

I think if it's going to be cold, we may as well have snow. This winter has been so weird with bitter cold temperatures but very little snow. We were so excited to finally get a good storm last week. Weston kept saying "side, side" aka: outside. He would hand me his boots and hat so he could go out and play.


Weston likes to white wash himself.






This little stinker almost always has a "cucka cucka" aka: sucker, in his mouth. I know we will regret that later. But he is so moody and high maintenance, sometimes giving it to him to keep him quite is worth it. And just look at that face..... how can you say no to him?





Warren and I filled the pool up with snow so the boys could slide and land in it. They both thought that was pretty dang awesome.




My attempt at a snow man. He was about 12 inches tall.



This is Westi's standard outfit. Jams, boots (that are 4 sizes too big) and a beanie. Hey, if you're 18 months you can get away with wearing just about anything, so why not? He loves it.


4 comments:

Fisher Family said...

They are the cutest little boys I know! That Batman cape Westi was wearing on Sat. was awesome. I'm so impressed you made it!

Aly said...

I love your snowman. So dang cute. We loved playing outside with your boys yesterday. We missed you, though! :)

Tricia said...

Cute cute! Those boys are just so darling.

Meg said...

Your snowman is almost as cute as your boys! Love Weston's outfit!! Seriously they are SO cute.