Monday, March 12, 2012

Happy Birthday My Love

Although getting older may be though, having kids to celebrate makes it bearable. Andrew just turned 34. Doesn't that seem so super old?



I love letting Warren help me shop for Andrew. I let him have a lot more say this year on what we bought and it was super fun. At first I asked "what should we get daddy for his birthday?" Warren replied "a new truck." When I told him a new truck wasn't in the budget he said, "Ok, how 'bout some Mountain Dew then."






He also wanted to get him a "gift card." it took me a minute to realize he really just meant a Birthday Card. He picked it out. It was super cute. The other thing Warren wanted to get was a new pancake pan so we got him a nice one.

















When we were at Walmart Warren said, "we can't have a party without a cake." So we got this tiny little one for our little family of four.












That night, my parents took us out for dinner. Then they took Weston home and put him to bed so Andrew, Warren and I could do what every 34 year old dreams of doing for his birthday.... go to Disney on Ice :)













By the time we took this picture Warren had just about had enough. He was a little tired and grumpy. To be honest, I was a little grumpy that we spent $20 on that stupid light up Buzz Lightyear.







Andrew said, "Nothing screams I'm old like getting a pancake pan and going to Disney on Ice for your birthday." I felt kind of guilty so I arranged for a babysitter the next night so we could go to dinner by ourselves! And he did get to go golfing Saturday so hopefully that made up for the Disney on Ice thing.




Andrew's family had a party for him on Sunday. I was a little flustered because we were a few minutes late so I didn't get pictures but it was a nice party.






Happy Birthday Love.

3 comments:

Fisher Family said...

Happy Birthday Andrew! We wish you a happy, prosperous year!

Aly said...

I love that we have birthday boys one day apart. so fun

Alesha said...

LOL to disney on ice! That is seriously classic! Why on Earth do the dumb little things they walk around selling need to cost and arm and a leg? SO ANNOYING!