Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Change of plans

I have been telling Andrew for months that we are spending time with our little family on Memorial Day. Just hanging out. We have had such crazy schedules over the past few weeks. I even told Andrew if someone wanted him to paint their 10,000 square foot house, to pass on it because nothing would get in the way of us catching up on time. Well, one of our toilets on the top floor over flowed. It was running for about 2 hours. It ran down to the main level in the garage and even made it's way to the basement. Luckily it was clean water. But it made a huge freaking mess. Carpet is pulled up, padding ripped out, and my plans to have a chill day with my boys were "flushed down the toilet." No pun intended.

1 comment:

Fisher Family said...

So so sorry! Flooding can cause so much damage. I hope everything is ok and you will be back to normal soon.