Sunday, May 20, 2012

This week.

I hope I survive. Here is what is on my plate:

-the all-state banquet. We honor the top 100 high school golfers and give the big gifts and certificate. We have a slide show I have to put together. Our speaker is Billy Casper so I have some wining and dinning to do too. There'll be about 600 people there so it's a lot of pressure.

-The primary is incharge of the neighborhood bike parade and breakfast. We are making breakfast for 400 people Saturday morning. Mix in the prep for it on Friday and you have a busy weekend.

-I'm teaching sharing time on Sunday.

-training for Ragnar so I also need to find time to run.

The bishop stopped me and asked if Andrew and I would speak next Sunday. I said no. To be honest I wanted to say HELL NO but I didn't think it would be appropriate.

1 comment:

Aly said...

HAHA! I freaking love you.
Let me know if I can help with your boys this week! :)