Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Weston

Oh Weston. What a handful of delight. He seriously is at one of the most difficult, but most darling age. He is so curious. I have raised the white flag though. So if you drop by my house, expect a mess that my sweet Messy Wessy has made! :) I feel like I pick up after him ALL DAY, and yet the house is still destroyed. But when he looks at me with those eys and says I LOVE YOU MOMMY, I just can't get mad.

He is talking SO MUCH. And it's usually in the right context too. Here are some of my faves:
-"I love you mommy"
-"I did it!"
-"I don't know".
-"Aye, Aye" (Aka, yes. Not sure where he came up with that one)
-"Gum, gum." He loves gum and always asks for it, even from strangers if he sees them chewing it.
-"Sock, shoes, socks, shoes." He loves wearing shoes.
-"Pishie" (aka- fishy)
-"Bird"
-"Cucka" (which either means sucker, or yucky. But he uses the same word so it's up to us to figure out what he means)
-"Night, night" as he tries to climb in his bed even when I try to keep him up later. He loves sleep just like his mamma.
-"bintie" This is for binki, blankie and bottle. Again, we have to decide which one he is talking about by which item he is missing, then we can determine what he's talking about.

He will really say anything we tall him to. I especially love it when he yells "HI" and "BYE" to everyone. And it's usually at the top of his lungs.
He's getting so big, so fast. These jams fit a week ago.

Andrew sent me this picture the other day. I was at a tournament and he was getting the kids ready for the day. That super quick little Westi was able to get my mascara and rub it all over his face. He was so proud of himself. Stinker.

3 comments:

Fisher Family said...

He is as cute as cute can be!

Aly said...

I love him! He is sooo cute.

Alesha said...

Oh my gosh! He is looking huge in those pics! I don't think I have seen him for a few months! He is really growing!