Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Seriously

First of all I have to say how excited I am that I can post from my phone now. It will make it Easier to keep track of the funny things my kids do and say before I forget..... I am not the type that talks about potty things, but this is so dang funny I have to. Warren and I were at Walmart. He HAD to go potty and was screaming "mom, I'm gonna poop my pants." so off we ran. I hate usin public Restrooms but sometimes there is no way around it. So he was going potty. After like five minutes I told him to hurry. He said "mom, you may as well take a nap. I'm going to be awhile."

2 comments:

Fisher Family said...

Too too funny!

Aly said...

He is one funny kid. I love having him talk to me over the fence. He is the cutest!!!