Friday, May 11, 2012

The next couple of weeks

The next couple of weeks will be SO BUSY for me at work. I had to go back on my blog and do a little reading to give myself a little reminder of why I do this to myself.......

CLICK HERE FOR A BACK DATE POST on why I am working my tail off for the next couple of weeks. It's Girls High School State Golf Season. I fought for 5 years to make it happen, and now I'm committed to carry it out.

Heaven Help ME!! And that I can survive this and that my husband and children will still love me after being gone so much.

And what are the chances that when I get super busy, Andrew's business swells up like crazy (whoot). He's hiring by the way if you know anyone that's looking for job.

BTW. I had to do a quick post today, for my friend Aly's sake. :)

1 comment:

Aly said...

LOL! I was hoping you would post today. Your boys were angels today! :)